Monday 30 July 2012

HAPPY SNAPPER

I don't know what everyone else out there is using, but I've been using my trusty iphone as a camera. I use it to capture all my images - birthdays, photos of the kids and photos for my blogs. I'm not much of a photographer - I've just been winging it so far.

I happened to celebrate yet another birthday over the weekend, and my wonderful hubby bought me my very own camera. It's a Nikon 1 (the new ones they've been advertising lately) that comes with a number of interchangeable lenses.



I wasn't going to say anything, but now that you know I guess you'll be expecting to see some gorgeous/professional photos from me. All I have to do now is learn how to use the damn thing. Talk of diopters, ISO, metering and aperture just goes straight over my head. I had best get myself booked in for a photography course quick smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment